Nicolas Figay wrote:
Dear Idehen,

yes, and in fact several export from different machines I'm using.
This idea is to be able to exploit easely and a centralized way what I captured or could capture navigating the WEB, with browsers I'm using on different computers and working places.

In the reverse, I'm thinking eventually about a way to annotate according an ontology in RDF/XML, in a second stage, on a navigator. But it requires a lot more work, and I first want aggregate and exploit my different bookmarks.

And finally, it is a way to evaluate interest of sponging with Virtuoso, and to understand how it works.

The steps are as follows:

1. Generate an XBEL file
2. Make the XBEL file HTTP accessible, if using ODS simply use ODS-Bookmark app to import the XBEL or upload to WebDAV via ODS-Briefcase (or OS WebDAV mount) 3. Use the Sponger URL pattern: http://<cname>/about/html/{XBEL file URL} to send the XBEL file through the sponger (note: if you import into ODS-Bookmark, the conversion into RDF is done, and the Linked Data graph is accessible via your Bookmark Data Space URI or your Personal URI/WebID).

Links:

1. http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/dataspace/dav/wiki/Main/OdsBookmarkManager -- ODS-Bookmark Data Space App. 2. http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/about/html/http://xbel.sourceforge.net/bookmarks/xbel.xbel -- example of XBEL transformed by Sponger into RDF .

Let me know how you get on.

Kingsley

Regards.

Nicolas