Hi Jason,

What exactly is not working for you ? As the following works for me:

SQL> SPARQL PREFIX base: <base> INSERT DATA { GRAPH <koh> { <1> base:name
"sensor1" . } };

Done. -- 1 msec.
SQL> SPARQL SELECT * FROM <koh> WHERE {?s ?p ?o};
LONG VARCHAR
  LONG VARCHAR
    LONG VARCHAR

1
  basename
    sensor1

1 Rows. -- 2 msec.
SQL> SPARQL PREFIX base: <base> SELECT ?s {?s base:name "sensor1"};
LONG VARCHAR

1

1 Rows. -- 1 msec.
SQL> SPARQL PREFIX base: <base> SELECT ?g ?s {GRAPH ?g {?s base:name
"sensor1"}};
LONG VARCHAR
  LONG VARCHAR

koh
  1

1 Rows. -- 1 msec.
SQL>

OpenLink Software, Inc.      //              http://www.openlinksw.com/
Weblog   -- http://www.openlinksw.com/blogs/
LinkedIn -- http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/
Twitter  -- http://twitter.com/OpenLink
Google+  -- http://plus.google.com/100570109519069333827/
Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware
Universal Data Access, Integration, and Management Technology Providers