Here's the Java code snippet not working:
```java
String nameStr = "test_sensor1";
String BASE = "http://base.org#";;
String uuid = "xxxxx";
Node name = NodeFactory.createLiteralByValue(nameStr, XSDstring);
Node point = NodeFactory.createURI(BASE + uuid);
Node hasName = NodeFactory.createURI(BASE + "name");
graph.add(new Triple(point, hasName, name));
String qStr =
    "PREFIX base: <http://base.org#>\n" +
    "SELECT ?s WHERE {\n" +
    "?s base:name \"test_sensor1\" . \n" +
    "}";
Query sparql = QueryFactory.create(qStr);
VirtuosoQueryExecution vqd = VirtuosoQueryExecutionFactory.create(sparql,
graph);
ResultSet results = vqd.execSelect();
while (results.hasNext()) {
  QuerySolution result = results.nextSolution();
  System.out.println(result.get("s").toString());
}
System.out.println("Done");
  }
```

The value ``results`` is empty and this code does not print anything. I can
make a regenerator. Let me know if that helps.

With regards,
Jason Koh
cseweb.ucsd.edu/~jbkoh