On Wednesday, October 01, 2008, at 03:23PM, "Michael G Schwern" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]> wrote:

>HP is shutting down it's testdrive program which gives logins to its many
>operating systems (see also VMS) for developer evaluation and testing.  It's
>replacing it with something called HP Partner Virtualization Program which it
>says is better and will make you smell nice and be more attractive.

It also requires that you be a company member of their Developer and Solution
Partner Program (DSPP).  I believe Merijn has had some contact with HP folks
who are aware this is not the best fit for open source developers and there is
hope that something more workable can be arranged.