I think there is a need for these entries but I think there will be more, if
not now, then in the near future.

I see most of these keys include <alt> and <ctrl>. I think the next buttons
can be handsome:

"<alt> for the next key": add the <alt> keycode to the next keypress.
"sticky <alt>": add the <alt> keycode to all keys until pressed again.
"<ctrl> for the next key" and "sticky <ctrl>" the same way.

Then, add the feature that a single <alt> without any other key does the
"<alt> for the next key" or if "sticky <alt>" is on, it switches that off.
Again, similar for <ctrl>.

An alternate (for the <ctrl>) can be that the right <ctrl> can be released
from its local usage and used to control the remote <ctrl> but I don't know
if that will work. I do know it will not work for the <alt> on international
keyboards since there is already difference between <alt-l> and <alt-r>, the
later is frequently labeled as <alt-gr> and is used for example to give the
Euro sign EUR.

CBee