Mike Miller said:
> On Mon, 28 Jul 2003, William Hooper wrote:
>
>> > Is there no information on the web that lists the differences?
>>
>> I doubt it.  What's the point, there is no "competition" between them.
>
> It's not that they are competing to win a prize, but every user has to
> make a choice.  A web page designed to help users to choose would be of
> value to many people.

Go for it.  As a matter of fact, http://faq.gotomyvnc.com might be a good
place to post it.  Then, in the future when this question is asked I'll
link to it, then tell people to try out both and see what works for them.
I'm not saying it won't be a good source of information, but no matter how
you compare them, different people have different situations and different
needs.  Just like when shopping for an automobile, you read the reviews,
but don't make up your mind until you have taken a couple of test drives.

I don't think asking people to do their own testing is too much.  The only
thing they will have spent is their time.  Now if they were asking about
two proprietary programs that both cost money that would be a different
story (but not much different).

--
William Hooper