Hello again,

As feedback was requested on the VNC4.0 Beta 3 release,
could I add the following:

Cursor movement auto-repeats only appear to result
in very irregular screen updates - i.e. if I hold
a cursor key down while editing a document, its
position on the screen updates very infrequently
and results in large jumps in position.

Best Regards,
Roland Rosier