Hi,

I've searched and found an similar topic in "headless PC..." but it
didn't lead me to a solution, so I hope you can help.

My reason for using VNC is that my graphic card isn't working right
now and I want to control it via VNC from my laptop. The problem here
is that all I get is a black screen (or window if I don't use
fullscreen) as soon as I'm connected. I can control the PC "blindly",
i.e. it does react to every input, I'm just don't see anything besides
the mouse pointer's position...

Controlling another PC (which has a working GPU) works fine, so my
question is: Can I somehow make VNC run properly or do I need a GPU?

Thanks a lot, Aredor