From: James Weatherall [mailto:j...@realvnc.com]
Sent: 14 May 2009 17:24
To: 'Philip Herlihy'; vnc-list@realvnc.com
Subject: RE: Indirect connection works better

Hi Philip,

Sorry to hear that.  The difference you've highlighted is that the "target"
machine is on Wi-Fi, not cable, which can cause issues.  You might also
check, for instance, what the target computer thinks the MTU of the Wi-Fi
network is, and compare that to what it really is - if it's smaller than the
server thinks it is then the connection is likely to stall as soon as a
significant amount of data gets transferred.

Wez @ RealVNC Ltd