From: vnc-list-boun...@realvnc.com [mailto:vnc-list-boun...@realvnc.com] On
Behalf Of Patrick Immel
Sent: 06 September 2009 15:37
To: vnc-list@realvnc.com
Subject: Personal VNC question

Hello All,

First time poster here.  I am considering making the move to VNC
personal.  I am mainly needing to access my work printer(s) from my
laptop when I am at home or on the road. I would also like access to
my home computer from my laptop as well.  How would I purchase
licenses for this?  Would I buy a personal license for each machine or
could I mix personal and free licenses?

Thanks a bunch,

Patrick Immel
Lighting and Scenic Designer