Hi Patrick,

The VNC Personal & Enterprise Edition products are licensed per-desktop, so you
need one license for each desktop you will remotely access using them.

For more details, you can submit a purchase enquiry via http://www.realvnc.com.
 Select Buy Now and get a quote for the number of licenses you need (in this
case it sounds like one for work, one for home), then select the "Enquire now"
link to contact our sales team, who will be happy to help.

HTH,

--
Wez @ RealVNC Ltd