No. I seriously doubt any medical facility will allow access from outside the
local network. The opportunity for someone to get unauthorized access is too
great. In addition, it is then possible for someone to inadvertently violate
the patient privacy act. This puts the medical facility in a great liability
position.

On Nov 25, 2010, at 05:18 AM, Paul Dunn wrote:

> Has anyone managed to set up VNC to allow access into the secure N3 (NHS)
> network? I've spent hours on Google, and haven't managed to find anything on
> getting through the gateway, or even on finding IP addresses for the
> surgeries I want to get to.
>
> Thanks -
>
> Paul

Dale Eshelman
eshelm...@gmail.com

MonaVie (Distr ID 1316953)
http://www.monavie.com/Web/US/en/product_overview.dhtml

The closer I get to the pain of glass in Windoz, the farther I can see and I
see a Mac on the horizon.