I believe you are correct. I have only seen this when someone hacked into the
system and was actually using it to send spam, etc.
Secure the system, find the backdoor program likely installed. Password
everything. Change all passwords.

This stopped it for us.

On Dec 6, 2012, at 03:59 PM, Mike Miller wrote:

On Thu, 6 Dec 2012, Weary Trav wrote:

> A few months ago I started using VNC in order to access my office computer
> from my Iphone 4. Since I have started using it, I have noticed that at times
> my command prompt opens up all of a sudden and it starts executing some
> commands that I have not entered.

Anyone?  Doesn't that mean he's been hacked?  I can't think of another
explanation for that.

Mike

Dale Eshelman
eshelm...@gmail.com

MonaVie (Distr ID 1316953)
http://www.monavie.com/Web/US/en/product_overview.dhtml

Kaching Kaching, Inc. (KCKC.OB)
http://www.mykachingkaching.com/daleeshelman

The closer I get to the pain of glass in Windoz, the farther I can see and I
see a Mac on the horizon. Made by Apple - the best personal computers in the
world.
"Do you want to sell sugar water for the rest of your life or come with me and
have s chance to change the world." (Steven Paul Jobs)