On 2012-01-12 16:42, Alain Sepeda wrote:
/google translated

A better translation for that paragraph:

[...] The chairman of the BIT World Congress (Xiaodian Mei) pressed, with MUCH
PERSISTENCE, for details about our experiments, and in particular about the techniques
[used] for "building up" nanoparticles on pseudo-inert materials at low cost.
He finds Cu-Ni alloys very interesting, but he wants to know more details on the LOCAL
COMPOSITION of nanoparticles (I've skimmed a bit over the details....). To me, he either
seemed technically well prepared, or that his questions were being suggested by other two
people (who were accompanying him, one of whom a was very beautiful girl) who apparently
spoke only in Chinese. He also asked me for details on the spillover effect. [...]

Cheers,
S.A.