On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 2:16 PM, Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Joshua Cude <joshua.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> You're just repeating yourself, so I will too. Cold fusion is a theory
>> to explain erratic calorimetry results.
>>

> The results are not erratic. As shown by McKubre they are clearly governed
> by control parameters such as loading and current density.

McKubre himself said there is no quantitative reproducibility. That means
the results are erratic. If they weren't, and they were real, there'd be a
Nobel prize.

> When the necessary conditions are met the effect ALWAYS occurs. Granted,
> it is difficult to meet them.

Four years after McKubre said he had all the parameters defined, he said he
spoke to soon: "With hindsight, we may now conclude that the presumption of
repeatable excess heat production was premature…". He only got 20%
reproducibility, and with piddling power levels. That's erratic.