P&F claimed about 10 W in 1989, and in 1993 they claimed 140W excess (with
40 W input), and they published in refereed journals. Hagelstein is
claiming an unverified 100 mW, and they have not published the results. 100
mW is 1400 times smaller than 140 W.
***As I stated, Hagelstein's experiment was over 6 MONTHS.   Rossi claims
he ran an industrial hot water heater for 2 YEARS.  The time factor is the
one which has grown.  I can see why researchers would want to scale down
the reaction when they study it, so they can come to an understanding of
it.

Your  questions are just another example of sneering.  There's no real
attempt to get to a working understanding.  Researchers don't do things the
way you like, so you call it pathological science.