From: Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wed, Jun 26, 2013 1:55 pm
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Face-Palm moment: Essen et al did it again! [Abd's open
letter]

From:Paul Breed

Ø  Inpast jobs I've both designed and used power meters and I would have to
agreethat if one is attempting to do fraud then putting DC bias on an AC wall
socket would beone possible way to do this… Thisfraud is easily detected ...so
it would be a risky thing to do....

Yes - I think thishighlights the major issue. A fraudster could have fooled
experts if the riskof getting caught was ignored. But even then … why? Rossi
can neverbenefit to any great degree unless the device works. He has already
soldlicenses including the US license and several others. There is nothing to
gainby a fraud now - other than a few extra months of a “data holiday”.

Sooner or later, hislicensees will demand real data, or someone will call in
the FBI, as happenedin the Rohner Papp engine fraud. It pretty simple.

Either Rossi is a twistedego-maniac willing to risk everything, including his
personal freedom- on ascam, or else there is something extremely important to
be had in understandingthis device.

We have beat this deadhorse into a pink slime and 4 horse-shoes, no?

Jones