Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The LENR developer will have a hard time in the U.S. to counter this
> geopolitical situation. . . .

The U.S. will use its soft power to counter LENR development. For example,
> they might use a stuxnet computer virus attack to slow up LENR development
> in a LENR development facility.

I doubt it! I think this scenario is highly unrealistic for two reasons:

1. As I said, cold fusion will be extremely popular because it will save
money. Lots of money. More money than any tax-break in history. Word of
this opposition would soon leak out. About 100 million taxpayers would
write to their Congressmen and the President demanding that the government
stop interfering in the research.

I am assuming here that we can rally the public to our side. With public
support, cold fusion is unstoppable.

2. The people in the military are not stupid. They will understand that
military forces equipped with cold fusion will have a tremendous advantage.
An advantage as large as the British versus the Chinese ships in the Opium
Wars, or an ironclad ship versus wooden ones in the Battle of Hampton
Roads, March 8, 1862. In this battle, the ironclad Merrimack sank two U.S.
navy wooden ships with only a few casualties on the Merrimack. If the U.S.
had not developed the Monitor in time to counter this, the Merrimack would
have broken the Union blockade in the Chesapeake Bay and won the war for
the Confederacy. I mean that one ship would have won the war in a few
months.

A small army, navy or airforce with cold fusion powered weapons and
equipment could easily wipe out the U.S. military in a few weeks, the way
the Germans destroyed Poland and France in 1939 and 1940. The people in the
U.S. and British military realize this. They assisted me when I wrote
chapter 11 in my book, about weapons. I only scratched the surface. Any
military expert could write hundreds of pages more.