I recommend to all my friends to read
http://egooutpeters.blogspot.co.at/2013/10/ways-6-teacher.html
It is a paper from a series authored by my Blog associate Georgina Popescu.
Gina is a very wise
finantist- as Nassim Nicholas Taleb.
I think this formulation:*"*I do not believe that we will solve our moral
dilemmas by splitting the wor* **ld into 99% vs. 1% - the poor and pure vs.
the rich and rotten." *has to become a meme-like quotation.
Finance, it seems is an excellent school of complexity.
The series 'Ways" is about the Crisis- a problem solving approach;the
Crisis is actually a b....y bunch of intertwined wicked or even intractable
problems that can be solved only by applying Rule 18- change the premises.
The same is true for LENR.

Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck