The melting miracle may put into question some irrefutable logic about
reactor melt down.

It is assumed by all what are not judged to be nuts that when the reactor
get up to 2000C during meltdown, the nickel particles are long since melted
and something else is causing increasing temperature rise beyond the
melting point of nickel. But could the “melting miracle” preserve these
micro sized nickel particles from any deterioration even if the reactor
temperature gets up to 2000C?