From: Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sat, Oct 18, 2014 5:13 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Hotcat melting miracle

The melting miracle may put into question some irrefutablelogic about reactor
melt down.

It is assumed by all what are not judged to be nuts thatwhen the reactor get up
to 2000C during meltdown, the nickel particles are longsince melted and
something else is causing increasing temperature rise beyondthe melting point
of nickel. But could the “melting miracle” preserve thesemicro sized nickel
particles from any deterioration even if the reactor temperaturegets up to
2000C?