On Thursday, February 5, 2015 2:38 PM, Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>It is common knowledge that he is Florida. He is not misdirecting anyone.

Incorrect. Rossi has claimed several times on "JoNP" that he has a team in
North Carolina Research Triangle Park working with Industrial Heat. The
specific address shown on this report has also been discussed previously in
public as the only location that Industrial heat has. He has also mentioned his
"team" working there.

See Rossi's responses from June 10, July 7, Oct 1, Nov 10th 2014 on
http://www.rossilivecat.com/all.html e.g.

"Andrea Rossi
July 7th, 2014 at 1:58 PM

Raleigh, North Carolina, USA; in the factory of Industrial Heat, in the heart
of the Research Triangle, where many mammoth companies have their R&D centers."

In my opinion:

- No lab or plant exists in NC. Either Rossi lied about setting it up, or IH
shut it down once they figured out Rossi was not credible.

- This is the second time Rossi's been caught in a lie about factory/lab
locations. (Same thing happened in 2012 in Florida
http://shutdownrossi.com/certification-licenses-validation-testing/florida-brc-report/)

- There is no way to do the level of research Rossi claims to be doing with any
sort of team, and yet have no physical facilities to do it in. This points to
Rossi's entire enterprise being questionable.

-JT Vaughn's response sounds to me like an investor who has realized he needs
to cover his legal exposure. Even if the venture is a complete writeoff, you
will never see a statement from them about it - it's the nature of venture
capital.

- It's a crushing blow to Rossi's credibility but I don't expect Frank Acland
and the eCat believers to stop believing. Leon Festinger would love this. (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/When_Prophecy_Fails)

No idea who Gary Wright is, and I can't stand his kooky websites, but kudos to
him for getting some real 'indipendent' third party data on Rossi.

AF