What you say is absolutely true, Bob.  I don't believe that LENR occurred
in the MFMP Bang! experiment.  However the conditions were very similar to
the Lugano experiment at that temperature and with the fuel that MFMP
used.  Check the Lugano SEM images of their Ni ash and compare to the SEM
images of the MFMP Ni ash.  The images are almost identical. What I am
saying is that the conditions for LENR were likely pretty close to the same.

We would love to test some Parkhomov ash from an experiment that has shown
notable (outside error bar) excess heat.  If we don't see that from
Parkhomov, hopefully we will see it reported from someone else among the
many replicators of Parkhomov.

Since we are unlikely to get any ash from Rossi's HotCat, it is incumbent
on the replicators to do long runs and have isotopic analysis done on their
fuel and their ash.