Ryan Hunt would better to ask this question.  I believe the reactor tube in
the Bang! experiment was from CoorsTek.  The other dogbone alumina tubes
were also from CoorsTek.  They have an online store.

It is the dogbone Lugano HotCat replica that has the heater coil wrapped
around a second alumina "heater" tube and then overmolded with the finned
convection surface.  The design called for a heater tube ID of 7.95mm and a
reactor tube OD of 6.35mm.  I don't know what the actual tube measurements
were.

However, the Bang! experiment did not use the dogbone as the tube furnace
for the experiment.  Bob Greenyer had gotten some sample SiC tube heaters
that could go to very high temperature.  They tried molding one into a
dogbone, but it was too fragile and just shattered during the molding
process.  The closed-one-end reactor tube was slipped into the SiC tube
heater with no convection surface other than the bare SiC heater tube.  I
don't know what the clearance was for the SiC heater tube, but it was
probably about 4-5mm in diameter.  The SiC heater could go easily to 1500C,
so there was no problem in getting the reactor tube as hot as they wanted.
It would have been difficult to measure a real COP for that experiment.
The thermocouple was attached to the reactor tube and it was also measured
using the Williamson pyrometer.  When the alumina tube exploded in the
Bang! experiment, it completely shattered the SiC heater tube around it and
that was the last sample.  Future experiments will likely be in the dogbone.