From: Axil Axil [mailto:janap...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2015 2:34 AM
To: vortex-l
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:Nextgen EM Drive's Potential seems way above the
Theoretical Limit

Dear Francis X,

I am coming around to your way of thinking.

Regarding...

“when lasers were fired through the EmDrive’s resonance chamber, some of the
beams appeared to travel faster than the speed of light. If that’s true, it
would mean that the EmDrive is producing a warp field or bubble. “

The resonant shape of the microwave EmDrive cavity produces a pattern of
positive and negative vacuum energy that corresponds to the high and low energy
pattern of microwave radiation generated by electromagnetic  interference. The
zone of increased positive vacuum energy may produce longer lived virtual
particles whose lifetime is proportional to the "false" vacuum value
characterize by the zone of EMF excited vacuum. But to keep energy conservation
of the vacuum constant, a positive zone of vacuum energy must also correspond
with and be offset by a negative zone of vacuum energy.

The lifetimes of these longer lived virtual particles may be long enough to
provide a reaction platform that meets the requirements of Newton’s momentum
laws.

Furthermore, there could be a connection between the EmDrive and the LENR
reaction. That connection could be the partitioning of the vacuum into positive
and negative zones.

This might mean that the speed of light increases beyond its nominal value in a
zone of negative vacuum energy. In a homonginous vacuum, the speed of forward
photon propagation is determined by how fast the photon goes from one virtual
particle creation event to the next based on the density of virtual particles
produced in the vacuum by the averge virtual particle creation rate. In a
homogenous vacuum, If the average rate of photon virtual particle interaction
is steady, This steady rate of light’s interatcion with the particles of the
vacuum will produce a steady average maximum speed of light through the vacuum.

In a zone of negative vacuum energy, less virtual particles are produced. This
reduces the density of virtual particles encountered by the photon per unit
time. Less friction from the vacuum results, thereby increaseing the speed of
light through the zone of negitive vacuum energy.
Time speeds up when the speed of light in increased.

LENR seems to separate the vacuum into a positive zone and a negative zone. The
positive zone produces the fusion reaction, and the negative zone suppresses
the gamma and stabizes the radioactive results of the fusion.

LENR will dramatically increase the decay rate of radioactive isotopes. This
might be caused by the entanglement of the nucleus of the radioactive atom with
the zone of negitive vacuum energy. The speed of time progression in the radio
active atom might be same as the speed of time in the zone of negative vacuum
energy.

If this reaction is true, the rate of reduction of virtual particle production
in the zone of negative vacuum energy might be proportional to the speed up of
the rate of radioactive decay produced by LENR.

In one experiment, a radioactive isotope with a half-life of 69 years was
reduced to 6 microseconds.

That is 15 orders of magnitude reduction. Most halflife reductions in LENR are
instantaneous. Time could be moving very rapidly in the zone of negative vacuum
energy. There looks to be a way to share that increase in the speedup of the
rate of time with matter through the entanglement of matter with the zone of
negative vacuum...AKA the surface plasmon-polariton soliton

I segest this experiment with the EmDrive to verify this theory of time
acceleration. Place a gamma emmiting isotope inside an EmDrive enclosure where
the microwave interference is descriptive. If the rate of gamma production is
reduced and/or the half-life of the isotope is reduced then the effects of
negative vacuum energy on time will be verified both in the EmDrive and in LENR.

On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 7:02 AM, Roarty, Francis X