From: Axil Axil [mailto:janap...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2015 11:57 PM
To: vortex-l
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:quite good info, but some bad news from Italy

Rossi came up the Mouse and Cat architecture to solve the control problem. The
open source LENR community have experienced a large number of reactor blowouts
when the reactor is fully loaded with fuel.

The open source community could keep at the single reactor method for N number
of years, or do what Rsoo did to solve the control problem...tht is to go with
a clustered reactor architecture.

IMHO, it seems near imposible to solve the reactor blowout problem when it took
Ross years to solve this issue. WHy reinvent the wheel when Rossi has shoun the
way.

On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 11:36 PM, Eric Walker