Frank Acland
October 8th, 2014 at 11:21 AM

Dear Andrea,
Congratulations on another report that demonstrates the reality of your
invention!

One question: The reactor we see in the report — is this the cat, the
mouse, or the cat and mouse combined?

Many thanks,
Frank Acland

Andrea Rossi
October 8th, 2014 at 12:07 PM

Frank Acland:

Thank you.
All combined,
Warm Regards,
A.R.

Curiosone
October 11th, 2014 at 7:23 AM

Dr Rossi,
I do not know if you can answer to this question, if not please spam it.

Does the Hot Cat like the one tested by the Independent Third Party have
two separated charges, one for the Mouse and one for the Cat ?

W.G.

Andrea Rossi
October 11th, 2014 at 6:21 PM

Curiosone:
No, the charge is the same, we have only one charge in that kind of
reactor; by the way: if the ssm is not adopted, the distinction between Cat
and Mouse vanishes.
Warm Regards,
A.R.