Pardon my intervention. Regarding the comment:

> In my opinion we should do with a minimum of government and let the
> individual make his own choices.

IMHO, we need maintain a delicate balance of free-spirited independence
combined with occasional government intervention. I suspect the struggle
between these two opposing philosophies will never end. That’s probably a good
thing.

In the meantime, since Donald Trump has now entered the republican race for
leader of the free world, I guess America really does have an exemplary
advocate of a self-made individual who truly believes his own personal choices
are the best choices America should make. Why? Because Trump has told us he’s
“…really rich…that’s the kind of thinking you need for this country."

http://www.politico.eu/article/donald-trump-im-rich-and-im-running-for-president/

Go Trump Go! I wanna be rich too, just like you! If you promise to make my
taxes go away I’ll vote for you. Hey! It worked for Scott Walker!

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

svjart.orionworks.com

zazzle.com/orionworks