I am waiting for one of the replicators to do a spectrum of the light
coming off the reactor. Does MFMP plan to do this in the future? A good
device can be aquired for under $50 but there are many videos out there
that show how to build a device from a used CD. This will give an idea of
the kind of heat produced. If the reactor type is a "mouse" the heat could
be near monochromatic light.