Terry and Bob I agree.
That is reality and you need capital and soup is ready.
Your reasoning is perfect for deep pockets, which is what you say.
It is not a protection for a sol inventor.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
202 Granite Park Court, Lincoln CA 95648

“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” PJM