from Jed,

> I do not recall seeing any information from Godes describing the actual

> calorimetry or performance of any of his existing reactors, or previous

> reactors. He has always talked about what he hopes to accomplish, not what

> he has accomplished. I have asked him in person what power levels,

> temperatures and what method of calorimetry he uses. He did not respond.

This strikes me as a house of cards waiting to collapse.

The above commentary pretty much explains the situation to me. It saddens me.
It's as if one hopes one's theoretical research will eventually save the day by
simply extrapolating the original configuration (of one's dreams) within the
confines of a CAD configuration. Perhaps the dream will eventually jump out of
the dream-state and miraculously transform into physical reality. When I was a
small child I often wished that certain aspects pertaining to my lucid dreams
would make an effort to jump into the realm of my physical reality. Who
wouldn't enjoy being able to fly! Alas, they never obliged.

It is perhaps ironic of me to say this since much my own personal work is
largely confined to the confines theoretical research and computer simulations
these days. Granted, theoretical research and computer simulations most
certainly have their place. But hopefully, I know my place in the greater
scheme of things. Experimental evidence always trumps theory.

I wish Mr. Trump understood this.

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

OrionWorks.com