Thank you for making the effort, Axil.

I bookmarked all three articles for possible future reference. The Anapole dark
matter article appears to possess a lot of complicated algebra. But at least
it's not 20 pages of integrals. FYI, since my retirement I have acquired a very
full class schedule of subjects that I'm in the process of trying to acquire a
better understanding of. This includes occasionally torturing myself with
courses on 1st, 2nd, & 3rd semester calculus, brought to you by The Teaching
Company. The company often offers significant discounts on all course
materials. You just have to be patient in waiting for what you're interested in
being offered at discounted prices. Just about everything gets discounted twice
a year. At present trying to understand Calculus takes priority over exposing
myself to the controversial mysteries of Rydberg matter. Fortunately for me,
learning calculus isn't considered a controversial or disputed topic.

See:

www.thegreatcourses.com

OTOH, I can go out to Wikipedia (which is every one's favorite source of
getting to the truth of the "matter" ;-) ) and read the cliff notes on Rydberg
matter. Granted, the info out there is exceedingly sparse, and the subject
material is being contested by the Wiki police...

Wiki sez:

This article has multiple issues.

Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.

A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its
subject. (January 2010)

This article needs attention from an expert on the subject. (June 2014)

What little I've read so far on Rydberg matter pretty much convinces me of the
fact that the subject is going to be way over my head. There appears to be no
simple or elegant way to represent basic information to give a beginner student
any kind of incentive to attempt to inculcate the basics. Based on the contents
out in the brief Wiki article alone... I can see why Randy's Classical Physics
model of the hydrino appears to be a much more appealing hypothesis for Dark
Matter - particularly to Randy's dedicated supporters.

Over the years I've gotten the impression that are other members within the
Vort Collective, besides Axil, that strongly lean in favor of the Rydberg
Matter hypothesis. Jones? Are you possibly one of them? Fran? I sure would like
to hear some distilled reasoning from other Rydberg Matter supporters, and why
this mysterious and most likely misunderstood form of matter deserves serious
consideration for the candidacy of Dark Matter.

Can that be done without resorting to a plethora of integrals?

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

OrionWorks.com

zazzle.com/orionworks