I did read the "Simple theory may explain dark matter" article supplied by Axil.

http://phys.org/news/2013-06-simple-theory-dark.html

Excerpt:

There are a great many different theories about the nature of dark matter. What
I like about this theory is its simplicity, uniqueness and the fact that it can
be tested," said Scherrer.

Proposing the concept of confining a magnetic field within the topology of a
torus is an interesting idea. I gather this configuration has been verified in
certain physics experiments such as in atoms of cesium-133 and ytterbium-174.

Now, if I can just figure out what a Majorana fermion (or particle) is. I
gather it has been difficult to detect... like hydrinos.

More excerpts:

"Further, the model makes very specific predictions about the rate at which it
should show up in the vast dark matter detectors that are buried underground
all over the world. These predictions show that soon the existence of anapole
dark matter should either be discovered or ruled out by these experiments."

Good! That's what I like to see. A practical way of either verifying or
falsifying the theory. I wait for the results. If the findings are positive,
this would likely motivate me to want to bone up on the subject in a more
serious way.

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

OrionWorks.com