Some of this info is almost a month old, but still... First I've ever heard
about it.

It would appear STEORN may soon be getting ready to market a cordless
charger for your cellphone. Gets its energy from... who knows.

http://www.zpenergy.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3650

http://www.e-catworld.com/2015/08/18/another-potential-energy-breakthrough-s
teorns-orbo-synergy-or-siphon-greg-daigle/

or

http://tinyurl.com/ptsx9qs

(There's a short video clip here. More on that later.)

There's a photo of a red device that can fit rather awkwardly in your hand.
One gets the impression the device is pretty close to being ready to be
boxed and sold commercially to the public. Personally, I don't like the
design layout, the aesthetics. It's red and (to me) appears to be in the
shape of a hockey goalie mask. Looks to me like a bloody skull with a USB
inlet in the middle where the nostrils would be placed. Circled are "+" and
"-" characters where the eyes would be, and the word "ORBO" is where the
teeth would be. Personally, I would have sent the ghastly design back to the
rapid prototype department for another redo. And perhaps it has. As-is, the
contraption gives me the impression that it would take up a lot of
unnecessary real-estate on my already cluttered desk.

There is also an interesting video of what I presume is a pre-commercial
prototype demo ORBO power box designed to charge cell phones.  The prototype
has reportedly been extensively test driven is at Slattery's Pub in Dublin,
which is "...well known to be the favorite social establishment of Steorn's
CEO Shaun McCarthy."

Slattery's Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/slatterys.pub/posts/778493042246379

Ending on a humorous note, in the video at Slattery's someone with a voice
that sounds like Shaun McCarthy explains how to ORBO device works. Someone
off camera asks how the box is powered? "Powered by Guinness", the
Shaun-like voice quips. Whether the voice is really Shaun or not is pure
speculation on my part. ORBO or not, I think I would like to visit
Slattery's just for a Guinness! That's product placement for you.

The saga continues...

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

OrionWorks.com