Jones, always presenting the Vort Collective with the perception of the
quintessential cynic spiced with a well-researched conspiratorial slant! And
Jed, countering much of that spice with a more practical no-nonsense POV. Both
POVs, I find valuable.

Agreed, the probability that this latest episode will pan out is about as
likely as discovering a patch of land south of the South Pole - to paraphrase a
saying Dr. Robert Park coined while expressing his adamant disbelief for the
existence of hydrinos.

Fortunately, it costs me nothing to keep watching the continuing saga unfold
from the Peanut Gallery. What I find interesting is that throughout all of
these years the company apparently hasn't gone belly up. Despite all of its
prior... how should I say this... spectacular failures, how is it possible for
Steorn to continue to stay afloat? I confess, during weaker moments I find
myself speculating that the outfit must have deliberately orchestrated a number
of well-publicized failures just to shake the competition off of their tail
while continuing to perfect their super-secret product line behind closed
doors. In all honesty, I serious doubt that line-of-thought. Just too damned
conspiratorial for my own blood.

What comes next? Can somebody please pass the popcorn my way?

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

OrionWorks.com

zazzle.com/orionworks