Hi Mark,

I must ask: where was the alleged "rant" in my original post? I pointed to a
link that showed some interesting graphics about where political money is
coming from. In your mind, does pointing to a link now constitute another
"rant" coming from me? Do the links I submit for the Vort Collective's
consumption scare you that much? Ok.so you disagree with those findings, and
perhaps you also disagree with some of my expressed liberal tendencies. I
can live with that. But another link supplied by me now constitutes another
"rant"?

It seems to me that you show your conservative colors just as much as paint
me to be a liberal. But yes, I believe you have outed me. It would appear
these days that I possess liberalistic tendencies, which perhaps from a
ultra-conservative's POV would imply I must be a bleating hearted liberal
democrat whose primary concern is to make sure that subversive gays and
lesbians get the same insurance protections as some god fearing homophobic
Christians believe they should own exclusive rights to today. Be damned
about the economy. Let's just print up more money to pay for all those needy
welfare queens - and be damned about the economy After all, Brad must be
able to marry Bart if I'm going to be able to sleep tonight!

But that would be misleading. I used to be a republican. I must confess: I
voted for Reagan. Back in the 1980s it was during the reign of Reagan that I
was forced to witness to my absolute dismay what was happening to the
republican party as staunch ultra conservatives and religious factions
slowly and methodically started to infest what used to be a more reasonable
oriented centrist party philosophy - a party that was still willing to
negotiate with the enemy in order to get things done. Over the decades it's
only gotten worse.

FWIW, and just to set the record straight, I'm not necessarily happy with a
lot of democratic positions taken today. However, I do seem to possess far
more criticisms aimed against ultra conservative factions than against the
so-called liberal democratic platform. It's a matter of prioritization. The
squeakiest wheel tends to get the most oiling. I'm also try to be pragmatic.
Just so you know, I'd prefer B. Sanders (a decades in the making battle
worthy candidate), but I try to be realistic in accepting the fact that
Hillary, warts and all, will most likely be the democratic pick. It seems to
me that none of us get out of this mess without at some time feeling just a
tad like a prostitute.

At least we can agree on the fact that PACs are not necessarily a good thing
for our political system. If you feel close, though not necessarily exactly
the same way as I may feel about them, I'm content to leave it at that.

The continuing debate over what constitutes an artificial person in
corporate land is no doubt a protracted discussion that should be left for
another time and date when CF news becomes temporarily lean. But enuf for
now, wouldn't you say?

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

OrionWorks.com