Hi Jones,

I'm not sure I really have a premise. Basically, I'm just juggling numbers to
see what happens. However in the back of my mind is the relationship between the
fundamental particles of the particle zoo that seems to turn on the fine
structure constant (recently referenced here, but I forget which paper).
The coincidence is just too great. The value of the fine structure constant has
to come from a fundamental property of the space time continuum, and I can't but
help get the feeling that if we understood it properly many things would fall
into place.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk