Alain Sepeda <alain.sep...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The second and most important change, was the revolution of usage.
> Internet did not build Amazon, but it enabled it.
> government got back his money because the economy goes better that way. . .

I agree. It was similar to the way the government built railroads and later
highways.

> we agree that it may happen for stock exchange, because markets think in
> future... but business will continue. only pension funds and saving may be
> impacted...

Yes, I agree that the stock market values will be impacted long before
real-world profits or losses appear. Especially for fossil fuel companies.
I think in the short term it will be easier to identify which companies
will lose money because of cold fusion, and more difficult predict which
companies will benefit from cold fusion.

> what will happen for incumbent industries, and operators. Slowly they will
> lose market, slowly but surely like Kodak and Fujifilm.

Exactly.

> We sure need that LENR technology be available to anyone who pay a
> reasonable price.
> But LENR research, need money, so there is a need for a price.

Sure. I expect it will be very expensive at first. It will be used in niche
markets.