From: Eric Walker <eric.wal...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thu, Nov 19, 2015 10:27 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]: How many atoms to make condensed matter?

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 7:34 PM, David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

Rossi has never mentioned palladium use within his reactors Axil.  That is your
thought as far as I am aware.

I don't know whether Rossi is now using or has used palladium in the past. But
one detail in the Lugano report that only became apparent to me much later was
that there appears to have been a number of heavy elements in one of the fuel
assays in Appendix 3 (see the lower graph, outlined in red).

http://i.imgur.com/7RQon11.png

Some of these heavier masses were likely to have been compound ions. But it's
seems unlikely that 100 percent of them were.  Note that palladium overlaps
with m=105.  Even if palladium were not present, I would not be surprised if
one or more heavier elements were.

I do not know why this was the only instance in which a graph for m>100 was
shown in the appendix.

Eric