From: Bob Higgins [mailto:rj.bob.higg...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 29, 2016 6:09 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:New paper from Jiang in Chinese

I was interested enough in Dr. Jiang's latest paper that I went to the trouble
to do a proper translation from Chinese to English.  Google translate just
wasn't good enough.  If you read through the Google translate version, you skip
over things that Google didn't translate well enough - and in fact, there were
some gems hidden in there.

For your reading pleasure ... on my Google Drive

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5Pc25a4cOM2bV9DLUp1MTkwU1U

Bob Higgins