Eric,

I know the 610 keV peak is right where it should be.  The scaling was done
as a single multiplicative scale based on the 2.2 MeV peak in the source
graph (I.E. 2-point scaling was not done).  Once it was scaled, since the
610 keV peak was in the correct place, I presumed the others had been
scaled to their correct locations as well.  I can re-load the data and
check more closely that the 77 keV and 1.13 keV peaks were scaled to their
correct locations, but I think they look approximately correct.