Which takes something physically present to do the warping…ok if it can remain
spatially fixed but I suspect it will have to dilate on temporal axis to
maintain equal and opposite action across frames.

From: Eric Walker [mailto:eric.wal...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2016 9:59 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:Re: EM Drive(s)

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 7:43 PM,
<mix...@bigpond.com<mailto:mix...@bigpond.com>> wrote:

See my reply to David. Everyone is making the assumption that a force can only
act against another object, because that has always been our experience. This
may be the first tangible experience of a force acting against the vacuum
itself, rather than another object.

If we can warp spacetime, we can also push against it.

Does this require that the vacuum be something other than a frictionless
superfluid?

Eric