Hi,
[snip]
>Robin's example of the electric car is different than the EM drive since it
>allows the evaluation of the conservation of momentum.  The road increases
>its momentum in the opposite direction the car does.  In the EM case there
>is no apparent conservation of momentum--at least I do not know how to
>calculate it.  Does the entire space time existence change its momentum?
>Maybe Robin could identify how momentum is conserved in the EM drive.
>
>Bob Cook

See my reply to David. Everyone is making the assumption that a force can only
act against another object, because that has always been our experience. This
may be the first tangible experience of a force acting against the vacuum
itself, rather than another object.

If we can warp spacetime, we can also push against it.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk