Jed --

I think we might agree that Ing. Fabio Penon is not an expert HVAC
engineer. That's different than saying that he is not an expert in
something relevant to the contract between IH and Rossi, and it seems silly
to assume that IH would be foolish enough to agree to a expert irrelevant
to the task at hand.

It does appear that he is an expert in certifications, industrial
processes, and possibly in power plants. Perhaps IH was originally more
concerned about safety and deployment than whether LENR is practical.

-- Sean