a.ashfield <a.ashfi...@verizon.net> wrote:

You also say you know from secret sources that the report is worthless and
> that you have been talking to Mats.  So presumably he knows the report is
> valueless too.

No, he does not know that. Perhaps he has not talked to my sources, or
perhaps he does not believe them, but as of yesterday he did not know the
report is valueless. He was still waiting to see it. You can ask him to
confirm that. There may be new developments, after all.

As I said, we have slipped past several previous deadlines he set.

It is possible I am being misled, but I doubt it. I do not think much of
Penon's 2012 work. I already gave my reasons.