to be clear it is long ago proven that hormesis is real, thet there is
structural threshold in genotoxic effects, ...

As much as LENR is long time measured, ormesis and threshold are measured.
much meter tha Rossi's calorimetry.

every 6 month someone say that we have at last found that, and nobody
cares...
we are unders propaganda war , and this is hopeless.

there is no epidemiology, nor biological tknowledge on cancerogenesis and
genotoxicity that makes that result surpsing.

latest I caught is
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/03/160316085015.htm
but there are papers since decades on that.

LLNT is a joke, but news and politics are full of joke.