Eric , I agree with your evaluation of the contract. However, there is one
of the issues I do not understand about IH's handling. Why did they not
specify the details of how the transfer should be done. I would in their
shoes. Maybe I just have been around for too long:)
IMHO that is a major flaw in this agreement. If they do not pick up the
detailss then who to blaim.???

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899

Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe and
enthusiastically act upon, must inevitably come to pass. (PJM)