Lennart Thornros <lenn...@thornros.com> wrote:

> Jed, if I had nothing I should say nothing.
> Vague data and very mean conclusion.

There is nothing vague about it! Rossi's own numbers show the temperature
of the fluid is just above 100°C. That is his own data, in the Lewan
interview. What more can you ask for? He did not quote the pressure,
because that would show it is hot water. That plus other data shows it is
below 100°C. There is no steam!

> There is no win in that behavior regardless of if you are right or wrong.
> Just reflects back on you.

I am telling you clear-cut facts, confirmed by Rossi himself.

Furthermore, you are evading, dancing around the issues, and refusing to
face reality when you will not admit that Rossi's blocking the door to the
customer factory proves beyond any question that he is a fraud. If there
was a machine in there consuming 1 MW of process heat he would be thrilled
to show it. It would be the first thing he shows everyone. There can be
NOTHING in there.

Your blather and evasions are tiresome. Rossi torpedoed himself in that
interview. He inadvertently proved once and for all that there is no heat,
and that the test was fake.

If you disagree, tell us why he would refuse to show definitive proof of
his own claim. Go ahead, give a reason. Amuse us. Rossi himself has not
even tried to invent a reason. He just says "it isn't important." Do you
buy that? Do you think it is not important? Why do you let Rossi feed you
such arrogant, foolish nonsense?