Daniel that did not make it clear to me.
I can take critic. I just think throwing rocks when you sit in a glasshouse
is less than smart.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899

Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe and
enthusiastically act upon, must inevitably come to pass. (PJM)