what seems unavoidable is that IH was unable to replicate. Question is if
they could not replicate anything, or just replicate something usable.

Fraud is not even a problem if it works for IH.
Doubt on methodology is also a problem with a test.
Dubious behavior is also a possible problem, increasing question on methods.

but who cares if the factory is made of hardpaper, if E-cat works in IH
labs.